A DAY WITH PEOPLE OF THE COCONUT HOMETOWN
When we mention Ben Tre, the fruit center of the Southern Vietnam, we must have imagined the shade of the lined coconut trees and the gentle flow of the river. Beside thesethingsthatattached to“theland of clams and mangos”, is there anythingforustodiscover?
And do you ever wonder how the daily life of a farmer in the South-western region starts and ends?
Rooster Mekong will give you the true experience of spending a day withpeopleofthecoconuthometown!
TAKING A STEP BACK IN TIME
- 6h: Gather, chat and listen to the tour guide talking about the history, geography, culture and people of the South-western region on the way to BenTre.
- 8h30: Visit the Sai Gon – Gia Dinh former military base, the nationalheroicwitness.
- 9h30: Arrive at the “Rooster Mekong – Enjoy everything!” recreational area.
SPENDING TIME WITH PEOPLE OF THE COCONUT HOMETOWN
- 10h: In thefarmer’s costumeof the old days, you will experience the common daily life of a person in the Southern Vietnam to make a living.
- What will you do?
- Cycle to the perennial orchard, experience gardening and taste fresh fruits right after harvesting. Visit Cai Mon flower village – one of the largest wholesale markets supplying flowers for the country.
- 12h: Enjoy the Western Vietnamese cuisine.
- 13h30: Cruise through the canals to discover the nature of the Westernregion.
- Continue to experience daily activities of the farmers such as: catching fish andeel, using fishing net,etc.
- After that, “relive the childhood” by going to bathe in the Ham Luong river, which is located next to the Rooster Mekong recreational area.
THE JOURNEY ENDS HERE, THE EXPERIENCE LAST FOREVER
- 17h:The journey ends.
- Wherever you go, Rooster Mekong and people of the Coconut Hometown always wait for you to comeback.
Tour price included:
- Transportation: air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, wet wipes and mineral water.
- Meal: 1 lunch and 1 standard breakfast
- Enthusiastic tour guide with vast knowledge and experience
- Entrance fee for all tourist attractions in the program
- Travel insurance, maximum payout of 10 million VND/person/accident
- Tax invoice (you do not have to pay more money if you do not take the invoice)
- Travel in surance for foreign travellers
- Drinks in meal,in hotel and personal expenses
- Free for child age 1-4 (parents will pay personal fee, the child does not occupy a seat). 2 adults will get 1 child free, the second child cost 75% of the tour price(Standard type like Child cost)
- Child age 5-9 cost 75% of the tour price (Standard type: private meal and seat but same bed with parents). 2 children cost will not have private bed too.
- Child age > 9 is considered as an adult
- You must bring your ID card or passport
- Children age 1-4 or 5-9 will have their own standard entrance fee. In case their heights exceed the limit of some tourist attractions that have height restrictions, children will be considerd as adults and parents have to pay for the tickets.
- If you are vegetarian, please bring you rown food
- The services included in tour if it is not used will not be refunded.
- You should bring clothes because there are activities in water and mud
- The tour guide can arrange the schedule in order to be suitable for the condition of each day and assure to visit all the attractions in the program.
- Travel in surance can only be bought when you purchase the tour at least 2 days before the departure (excluded Saturday, Sunday and holidays)
- On the return day, our coach will drop off passengers at only 1 meeting point. Please then get a taxi home or to your hotel.
For further information about the program and price, please contact:
Ben Tre office: 0275 246 6789
Ho Chi Minh office: 08 98340239